Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

SLJ Night owls activity 1 day 3 week 2

This activity is about weather I'm and my family are night owls or an early risers.
So I'm going to tell you oldest to youngest. 
My mum is neither of them.
My dad is a night owl and its probably because he works all night.
My sister Ava is also a night owl.
I'm a early riser probably because I use to wake up for school.
The rest of my family (Sisters Peyton, Phoenix and Dallas) are probably night owls just because their on their Chromebook or playing games like baby's.
So none are like me witch is a bit weird because usually someone is the same as me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora ,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Jordan out in Kootuitui over the Christmas holidays. It's great to see you making such an awesome start to the programme - ka pai.

    Did you interview your family about whether they're night owls or early risers? I think it's great that you are an early riser; I am also an early-riser because I need to get up early for school too (I am a teacher).

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    Meri Kirihimete,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete