Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

SLJ A local Delicacy Activity 2 Day 3 Week 2

For this post I have to put the ingredients of one of my favourite foods on my blog so here it is.

One of my favourite foods is homemade pizza.
But I don't know how to make the dough.
First you can put tomato sauce or barbecue sauce on the dough.
Then you spreed all of the sauce around the base.
Then grab cheese and sprinkle it on the pizza.
After you can choose your toppings to put on the pizza.
My favourite pizza is ham and cheese so I will just put ham on since I already have cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Taya,

    Well done completing another SLJ activity, thanks for sharing with us your favourite food— home made pizza. Yum! Pizza is my favourite food too. Just like you, I don't know how to make the dough either. Ham and cheese is a great topping choice. How do you feel about pineapple on pizza? It seems to be very debatable, and sometimes controversial.
    My favourite pizza flavour is just plain and simple, Margarita. Do you like it?

    Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your blog entries!

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete