Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

SLJ You are my sunshine activity 2 Day 1 Week 3

The five things you can do protect yourself from thee sun is:
1.  If you are sitting down at the park outside sit under a tree for shade
2. Put some Sunglasses on so your eyes don't get sun burn because it really hurts
3. Wear a hat so you can have a bit of shade were ever you go
4. You could also have lots of water so you don't get dihidrated in a very hot place
5. Put sunblock all over you just you get a extra load of protection 
Those are all of my answers, I do not know if the number 4 one is a way to protect yourself from the sun but that is okay.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Taya,

    Well done for completing this Summer Learning Journey activity, 'You are my Sunshine' and for providing us with 5 ways that we can be 'Sunsmart'.
    I really appreciate all of your suggestions, especially #3— hats are so helpful and really quite a simple thing to do to ensure that you have shade. I do believe that #4 is a valid suggestion as the sun does tend to make us dehydrated, so drinking plenty of water is great advice!

    Do you know how to treat sunburn?

    I look forward to your response for this one :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete