Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

SLJ Restricted Access Activity 3 Day 4 Week 4

Hi, for today's SLJ activity I am going to write about weather I think it is fair for the government to ban this beautiful site. I am not sure weather I think it is fair because I think it may not be fair to be banned because it is quite beautiful but I may be fair because you never know what a tourist might do because lots of tourist are respectful but like it says on the website tourist have destroyed the beautiful sight. Here is a picture of the sight.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Taya,

    Well done for completing this SLJ activity, 'Restricted Access' and for telling us whether or not you think that it is fair that the local government restrict the amount of tourists visiting Machu Picchu each year.
    I'm really happy to read that you hold a neutral opinion based on very good reasons!!! I really like how you've said that you can understand how it might be unfair due to how beautiful Machu Picchu is, and that tourists would really want to see this. But I also really LOVE how you've gone on to the web site and read the reasons for the local government wanting to restrict access. Most tourists are respectful, but there are the select few who fail to respect the land.
    I think that it's totally fair for them to restrict access because this means that they will conserve the ancient site for years to come so that people who respect the area can see it, hopefully one day we will be able to see it, too.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete