Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

SLJ The Sky In Shanghai Activity 3 Day 1 Week 4

Hi today for my SLJ activity I am going to write a poem about travelling to Beijing, China. This poem is also about how I feel for the people in this country. 
When I go for trips I would of never thought of this, the air was quite thick even though when you think about this weather it looks as light as a feather. I feel quite sad about the air in the country but I also thought it is not fair for the people who breathed in the air and even sadder if their family did not care. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Taya,

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. I'm continuously impressed by your literacy skills, I really enjoy reading your blog posts and especially your poems and short stories. I'm glad you took the direction of considering the people who live in Beijing, China and included this in your poem. I enjoy how you began your poem by being honest when you wrote, "When I go for trips, I would never have thought of this. The air was quite thick even though when you think about the weather, it looks as light as a feather."
    I think you're last line wraps up your poem perfectly by talking about how their family did not care. It is important to consider the impact of our actions upon our climate as it will effect our children and their children. Well done Taya, I hope to read more of your creative writing again!

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete