Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

SLJ Adopting Day Activity 2 Day 5 week 4

Today's activity for SLJ is adopting day, this is were I have to list down three animals that I want to adopt and then I compare their prices I think that is how to do it so let's do this.

1. A Snowy owl, their adopting pack price to help save them is $55











2. A Jaguar, their adopting pack price to help save them is also $55












3. Now lastly the African Rhino Calf, their adopting pack price to help save them is once again $55












The similar thing about these animals is that their all the same price for the pack, they are the most popular to the packs as well and they have similar eye sizes.
The one I would adopt would be the snowy owl because I like owls.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Taya,

    Well done for attempting this SLJ activity, 'Adoption Day' and for telling us about the three different animals that you can adopt through the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) — Although I really, really appreciate your presentation of this activity, unfortunately I think that you may have gotten a bit confused as to what was asked of you for this activity. The idea is to compare the animals themselves, not the price of their package as they are all $55.
    However, since I can see how you got confused with this activity, and since you have provided me with three similarities, I will allow the full points for this activity.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete